Jun 10, 2010

Rainy Days

Rainy days are back again so is college. Why does it have to be starting off both at the same time? O.o
I am a bit excited for college since it will be a brand new start and a brand new battle all the way to the top. I am really not fond of college but I do it for the sake of my mom and the so-called future. Well, it ain't that bad to have my weekly allowance be in the memos again. :D I'm thinking of having it increased just like a paycheck. Is that bad? I don't think so since economy's getting more and more fucked up as the days, weeks and years go by.
So, tell me... What have you been up to lately? Mine, well... vacation has been a mess and drool. Nothing sinister nor exciting for the past few days except for the fact that I spend most of my time with Jv. Jv btw is my best boyfriend. (Bestfriend + Boyfriend) I love him so much! ^_^
I began to focus on my online business which is selling fashion apparels such as Korean Clothes and Shoes and accessories as well. I'm thinking of having it expanded. I definitely will it's just that I'm being bombarded with loads of items in the wholesale company I order. I dunno where to start. I want them all in my online boutique!
Anyway, it's really dark here. The sky might pour any minute now and hopefully, it gets cold. I love cold places. I'd definitely prefer the cold places rather than the tropical or hot ones. Just don't get my internet connection really cracked up or I might just lose it! Everytime it rains here, expect your internet to get slower and slower as the rain progresses and then later on... dead. It's really hard living in a fucked up delusional third world country. :)
Oh well... might as well stop now and focus on my online merchandise. See yah later!

No comments: