Jun 16, 2010

Last Day of Summer Vacation

Summer vacation's over for everyone so is mine. Tomorrow will be the official opening of the semester for me. Oh well, might as well enjoy it or else it will forever be a burden to me.

The long hours of journey to and from to school will be starting tomorrow which is my hatest part of school. I usually take 1-2 hours of journey just by going to school and another 1-2 hours in going home. Imagine 4 hours of your day wasting it on some nonsense journey and you see nothing but worthless people, smell nothing but the oh so famous pollution of Manila. I wonder why people still believe there's hope for this God damned sick filthy third world country. The long waiting line in the vehicle stops. The traffic, the humidity and the hotness of the climate. You go out fresh and good looking, presentable to the world and then here comes the world ruining your whole get-up. Powdering you with smog, pollution & smoke for perfume and humidity for ventilation. What more can you rant for? Oh and those "Pedicab" rides again. Wasting 20 bucks for a pedicab ride. Good thing I'm wearing skorts which is if I may say quite convenient than skirts if you commute in going to school. I wish I could bring the car but I'm too scared of driving here in the Philippines and I don't wanna think and worry about the parking fees, the parking space, the gas and being stuck in traffic. But maybe someday I just might bring it if I can't take the weather already and if mom's not using and if she will allow me too! XD

So, tomorrow I only have morning classes! Cool! 7-10am only. Awesome! Might as well be a little prepared. Too excited to see Jera! :D Btw, Jv's coming over today yey!

No comments: