Jun 27, 2010

Busy Days Ahead

Finally! I had my hair rebonded for PHP1000 and it wasn't that bad. In fact, I love it! I just hope it stays like this longer. 3= Jv and I has finally taken Yoshi into custody. LOL. We love Yoshi. Yoshi is our cuddly fluffy little baby Chow-chow and he's so hyper!

This is definitely the start of the stressful and agonizing school year. Reports had been starting to pile up together with the handful of lecture notes that must be studied by heart or else, I'm doomed. Good thing is, I am taking it seriously and with passion. I am liking my stay in college again and hopefully my spirit stays the same for two consecutive years. I am really getting nervous on my first ever class report on hand injuries. I don't want to look shameful and clownful in front of them at the same time stupid. I certainly hope that the professors ask what I know and not the opposite. T.T I will really kill myself after if I lose it!

There's tons of work to do tomorrow and on Monday! I hope and I wish it's Wednesday already! :( I wasn't able to do the laundry because of some disturbance I really dislike so I will do it tomorrow together with a pile of paperworks to finish if I will not be able to finish by tonight! I have to study for my Ortho quiz on Tuesday. I have to report on Tuesday regarding hand injuries as well! Whew! Then on Wednesday, it's CS3 and me for the banner making contest for our Eleap Blackboard site. Whoever wins gets plus points/grades in our OT6 Lec/Lab Class. I hope we win! :)

I cooked Tinola today which was my first ever Tinola! It was excellent and I love it! Jv also loved it! Next on the menu, Lenggua. Me want lenggua! :(

Btw, it was Yoshi Day today! I went over to Jv's crib to visit my two babies, Yoshi and Jv!! Adorable creatures I love! I miss both of them so much already especially my Jvbee! Anyway, we'll meet tomorrow so no worries! :D

Teesh also bought Coco, Yoshi's brother! How wonderful!! :D

I'd better start my report!  I wanna finish tasks asap!

No comments: