Aug 1, 2010

Second Shifting Days

It's the start of another shift and more and more tasks pile up as the days go by. If I were to make a list of all the things I have to accomplish such as typing, reading, memorizing, understanding, etc, It would definitely be a long one. I am not the type of person who accomplishes task instantly. I am the procrastinating one and yes, sad to say, this is what pulls my grades down to the ladder of doom. I really want to excel and I know I am intelligent but its just that I'm too lazy to do it. I just can't help it but at least I'm trying.

So, I have two reports this week and so far, I have finished the first one. I still have two more days to finish the last and hopefully by today, I would be able to start. I have promised myself not to have remedials anymore. No. I should have graduated from that terror. A more mature and responsible college student I must be and the first rule of this brand new life: "Thou Shall Not Fail."

I am so psyched to spend time with Yoshi and my Jv again and for the nth zillion time, I miss them. As Always. Productivity is the best policy in college and so, I must bade adios for now. Arivadercci!

No comments: