Jun 19, 2010

Everyday Is A Pissful Day

So, it has been another day in school. Had a lecture in Kinesiology about the planes of the body, the motions in the different planes, the definition of Kinematics, etc. etc. blah blah blah. The professor really taught us well. She really teaches excellently! That was the only subject I had but supposedly my class should've been till 4 in the afternoon. Well, the professors weren't there so, there you go.

I want my hair rebonded but I still have to wait till tomorrow coz it's already 6pm and I think it'll cost me around 3-4 hours of boring moments to finish the process. T.T So, I will wait till sunrise and first thing in the morning, I will run to the salon and sit myself down and relax a little. Well, I think I might have muscle aches due to the 4-hour sit in the salon but anyway, for my hair's sake. >3 I'm a little scared coz it might turn out to be a bogus. I mean, it might not turn out well/good/excellent but I will try. I will update you when I had it done! :D

Now, for the rant of the day... Have you read my article title?
"Everyday Is A Pissful Day"

You read it right. No typos, no errors. PISSful. Everyday is a pissful day because everyday I see that bitch in our house! Oh, have you met that bitch? She's a nobody. A freeloader and a good-for-nothing piece of shit. Let's just call her by the name "Bitch" coz that is what she really is both literally and figuratively. 
Why if you might ask? Well, for some reason which I ought not to tell, she was at first a visitor in the house. Then later on she occasionally comes and sleeps with the AC on ALL DAY LONG as if she had won the Lotto. To make matters worse, she started to bathe in our house consuming our precious water and having her laundry in our house again, consuming water. Btw, she's my uncle's bitch and my uncle lives with us which I am really not in favor of. Really. Speaking of privacy you know. But anyway, as I was saying, this bitch had been consuming our electricity and water together with the occasional use of the toilet and bathroom and our kitchen utensils for FREEEEEEEE! She doesn't even care if she's being a burden or pest in our household. No. Ika nga, "walang hiya". The thick-faced bitch.

So, do you wanna have an admission? Oops, sorry No Reservations already. The house is full.

No comments: