Aug 28, 2010

The Abominable Snow World

Once again, I am writing to my heart's content. I do not really feel good and well today. In fact, I wanna die right now. I am just so upset with what's happening right now. With all the hustles and bustles of this fucked up country. It is just getting heavier and heavier and one day I know I will just come bursting out like a very big bubble up, up and up away from this world until I'm out of everyone's sight. Yes I will kill myself. Someday. Things are getting pretty uglier and uglier here in the Philippines and I really really want to kill myself. I am so full of it's shit. I'm getting wearier and wearier every second, every bit of thing that concerns the Philippines. And you say God loves his children? FUCK YOU! Why don't you go fucking wake up and look what he's done to his children? God's forsaken children. What does that tell you about God? Wake up.

No comments: