Aug 16, 2010

The Secret Guy of 4OTA

Oh my. Second shifting days are almost over and Prelims are fast approaching. I haven't been able to pull my grades up in one big step but I am trying. It is just plain hard! I will not fail. No. I will not fail! Again, Kimmy! "Thou Shall Not Fail!" and stay away from those boring remedial classes that pull down you're self-worth and self-esteem.
By the way, have I mentioned earlier that I have this crush in school and his codename goes by the name "BJ". Here's a bit of clues:
He is a blockmate of mine. He's not cute but there's something in him that makes me smile because I think he is such a nice, warm and friendly person to be with if given the chance to spend time and mingle with him.
That's it. Teehee. Anyway, it's just a crush. Nothing more, nothing less. Besides, he likes a friend of mine so I will leave them alone. :D
Oh, btw, I have to type notes. I will try to update everytime I can. Arivadercci!

No comments: